So it has been a long time since I had another top list of characters I relate to. This list does not replace the past two, it is an addition. The first two came out relatively close together though. Anyway, here are ten characters I strongly relate to at all in no particular order.
- Ana from Frozen: Shocking I know, I hate Frozen and I think Ana is annoying. Also, most people relate to Elsa more, and you’d think I would considering how long I hid in my own prison (the closet), but I am more like Ana because I am awkward, I’m rash, and earnest. Still hate her though.
- Luke Danes from Gilmore Girls: My former list had Lorelai, but I think I have some Luke in me too. I’m grumpy, a realist, I over analyze things most people do not worry about, and I help people who do not always take it, but I keep doing it.
- Merriweather from Sleeping Beauty: She is the smaller, dumpy, fairy, I’m all those but the fairy part. She is sarcastic and hates big headed people. And her short stature and plumpness make her adorable and hard to take seriously, self-loathing I do.
- Lalita Bakshi from Bride and Prejudice: I have Elizabeth Bennet who Lalita is based on on a past list, but the deviation is that Lalita is more a charicature of the composed Lizzie Bennet. So that is more me.
- Andy Sachs from the Devil Wears Prada: I do not care about fashion and I am a fly in the conforming and trendy milk. I also feel like people do not appreciate what I do, yet I do surprise people sometimes.
- Olive Penderghast from Easy A: I did not start a rumor of her proportion, but I have been just as invisible, awkward, and we have similar ways of talking.
- Frank Chambers from The Postman Always Rings Twice: A more controversial choice. I do not like staying in one place and although I have never been in a murder rap, my ex was a lot like Cora and I got fooled by her and screwed over. This is a pretty personal one.
- Stephanie Plum from Janet Evanovich Books: I am sassy and have had a lot of failures, but I persevere. A sassy screwball with a love of New Jersey.
- Allison Reynolds from Breakfast Club: People find me off putting and I am very strange. If I were less inhibited I may be like her outside of my head.
- Seeley Booth from Bones: One would think it would be Bones herself. But as much as I love anthropology, I am not her otherwise. I am a gut person who speaks from the heart. What I am not is religious.
There you have it.